Christmas Menu 2017
~Winter vegetable soup, with freshly baked crusty bread (v)
~Rustic chicken & pork pate, with dressed mixed leaves, toast & homemade chutney
~Atlantic prawn, crayfish tail & white crabmeat cocktail, baby gem lettuce, Marie Rose sauce & freshly baked brown bread
~Sautéed button mushrooms, in a creamy garlic & shallot sauce, with a herb gratin topping & freshly baked crusty bread (v)
~Roasted local bronze turkey (breast & leg meat), served with pigs in blankets, chestnut stuffing, roast potatoes, cranberry sauce & gravy
~Duo of local beef- Classic beef & vegetable casserole and a medallion of Willersley Court fillet steak (served pink), with a creamy mashed potato
~Pan-fried fillet of sea bass, on a bed of puy lentils, with new potatoes, tricolour peppers, spinach & red onions and a honey, orange & grain mustard dressing
~Roasted butternut, goat’s cheese, toasted sunflower seed & spinach strudel, served with roasted new potato wedges and a warm roasted tomato coulis (v)
(All main courses served with delicious selection of seasonal vegetables)
~Traditional Christmas pudding, served with an orange brandy butter & pouring cream
~Iced white chocolate, cranberry & pistachio parfait, with fruit coulis & Champagne sorbet
~Chocolate & toffee cheesecake, with chocolate sauce & honeycomb ice cream
~Warm self-saucing lemon soufflé, with vanilla creme fraiche & fresh raspberries
~Individual local cheeseboard, crackers, chutney, grapes & apple
Coffee or Tea with homemade petit fours
£24.50 per person
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS, ALLERGIES OR INTOLERANCES AND WE WILL ENSURE YOUR NEEDS ARE MET.
The Tram Inn
The Christmas menu will run from Friday 1st December until Sunday 24th December 2017.
December Opening Times
Open Food Served
Tuesday – Saturday 12-3pm 6pm-close 12-2.30pm 6-9pm
Sundays 12-3pm 7pm-close 12-3pm
Festive Period Opening Times
Open Food Served
Christmas Eve 12-3pm 6pm-Midnight 12-3pm 6-9pm (ALC)
Christmas Day 11am-1pm Drinks only
Boxing Day Closed
27 -30 December 12-3pm 6pm-Midnight 12-3pm 6-9pm
31 December 12-3pm 6pm-close 12-3pm 6-8pm (ALC)
1 January Closed
2 January Closed
3 January 12-3pm 6pm-Midnight 12-3pm 6-9pm
The Tram Inn
01544 327 251
Terms & Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of £10.00 per person will be taken on completion of the booking form.
- Upon receiving payment, with complete booking form, you will receive a confirmation of your booking together with a receipt. Please note only one bill / receipt will be issued per party.
- Pre-orders are required 10 days before the date of your booking.
- The Christmas Menu will be available lunchtime and evenings and runs from 1st December until 24th December (please note the pub is closed on Mondays)
- Bookings on the Christmas menu can be taken for 6 people or more. Bookings for fewer than 6 people can be taken upon special request (conditions apply).
- It may be necessary to split larger bookings into smaller seating groups.
Please fill this in to complete your booking.
Company name: ____________________________________________________________
Telephone No. _________________________ Mobile: _______________________
_____________________________ Post code: ____________________
Date of Party: ______________________________ Time: _______________________
Number in Party: Adults ______________________ Children ______________________
Total Deposit paid: ___________________________________________________________
Menu Pre-order form. Name: Date:
Special Requirements: _________________________________________________________